For those seeking an escape to a small-town lifestyle with all the amenities you need, or looking for an ideal investment property, 23 Leyden Drive will be sure to tick all of your boxes!
The modern home boasts 4 bedrooms with built-in robes, Main bedroom offering a walk-in robe and ensuite, two bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans. Enjoy relaxing in the spacious carpeted media room or in the 2nd living area featuring reverse cycle air-conditioning, which sits adjacent to the open plan kitchen and dining space. The modern kitchen hosts electric cooking, a dishwasher, sink and ample bench and storage space.
Relax and enjoy entertaining under the covered outdoor area which has the most beautiful outlook over the countryside. For your vehicles and tools there is a 9m x 6m powered shed with High clearance.
Investors – Currently receiving $370 per week.
Oakey is fully equipped, with primary and secondary schooling, a hospital, Foodworks, IGA, fuel station, aquatic centre, cultural centre, parks, RSL, tavern and takeaway options! What more do you need?!
Don’t miss out! Arrange your inspection today.
General rates: currently $925.75 net per half-year
Water rates: currently $304.50 net per half-year
Primary school state catchment: Oakey State School
High school state catchment: Oakey State High School
– Main Bedroom offering walk-in robe and Ensuite with ceiling fan.
– 3 carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins
– Spacious lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioning.
– Carpeted Media Room.
– Modern kitchen with open plan dining
– Family bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet.
– Covered outdoor entertaining area
– 9m x 6m powered shed with High clearance
– 729m2 allotment with side access