From the moment you pull up on the street, this grand federation style brick home proudly displays its distinctive architectural style including a welcoming front verandah with ornate detailing and two bay windows.
Set on a large fully fenced 1,200m2 block, the manicured front lawn and gardens add to the sense of grandeur.
* Elegant formal lounge & dining rooms for refined entertaining
* Casual dining & family living open onto a large under roof outdoor
* 4 spacious built-in bedrooms (master with WIR & ensuite)
* 2 elegant bathrooms (main with soaker tub)
* Well appointed kitchen with great storage & heaps of bench space
* Covered veranda at the front of the home
* Massive covered outdoor entertaining space
* Private backyard surrounded by mature gardens
* Reverse cycle air conditioners in family living & master bedroom
* Gas heater point (family) & ceiling fans (master & family)
* Security screens to most windows & doors
* 2 tanks plumbed to whole house with combined storage of 23,000lt
* Double garage with internal access
* Extra garage with workshop
* 2 garden sheds & greenhouse
* Fully fenced yard with rear access
* Walking distance to Gabbinbar State School
* Close to local shops, golf course & great parkland with extensive
* Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, High Street Plaza,
Aldi, Coles & Kmart at the Toowoomba Plaza
Tenants are to take care of the lawns while the gardens will be taken care of by a professional.
This property is fully water-efficient, there for tenants are to pay for full water usage
Book an inspection today, for more information please call Vicky on 0419 776 152 or Tara on 0417 969 711.